Thursday, April 15, 2010

So...about that addiction...

Remember how a few blogs ago I said that I wouldn't go crazy buying cloth diapers? Well...I counted my medium stash and I realized that I still needed a half dozen or so. On TheClothDiaperShop.com I had seen an old FuzziBunz print called "Under the Sea". It was a nice BOY print! It is a discontinued print, but I figured I would be able to find it...so I did some searching and of course found it and ordered 2. BUT...the big find of the day was another limited edition, and now discontinued print...
WOOHOO!!! It's called "A Day at the Zoo" and what could be more of a perfect cloth diaper for Braden! I can't wait for them to get here! I hadn't heard of it or seen it until today.

We had a great day today. Headed to Crossiron Mills with Robyn & Tessa, Lindsay & Kennedy, and Megan. Braden and I had a great "girls" day of shopping and socializing. Braden is just constantly surrounded by women, poor guy. The mall actually had a really nice nursing room that was through the main bathroom in the food court and that was quite a luxury.

Well, the little man is off to bed so I shouldn't trail too far behind...!