Thursday, September 30, 2010

Competitive Mothers...

HAHAHA!! You have to watch this little video...it is SO TRUE and you will really appreciate it if you're a mom. We are all SO competitive even if we don't mean to be. I stole this from an online friend's blog, she has triplets...and she's definitely one of my heroes!



The sad thing is, is that the blonde cartoon chick...I know lots of moms like that. I hope I don't come off as an "I'm better than you" mom. I just do what I think/know is best for Braden. I hate the "my baby did this and this age". It doesn't matter, it doesn't make them better. Here's my rant...

I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby food making, vaccinating mom who has had her baby sleep in his own PNP/crib, in his own room since the day he came home from the hospital, but I have let him sleep with us on the rare occasion that I think I'm going to lose my mind, I have let my son taste ice cream and chocolate, he slept with blankets on his sides until he was 8 weeks old, he uses a pacifier to sleep, I have sleep trained and let him cry it out, and I have watched my baby do a face plant in the dirt just so I could try and get a picture of him! And the list could go on and on.... I do these things because they work for me and my baby. I don't judge my other mommy friends for formula feeding or using disposable diapers, etc...I know it doesn't always work for families to do the opposite.

Anyways...I hope you enjoyed this friend inspired post...thanks, Katie!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!