Monday, September 12, 2011

Then & Now Sock Monkey Baby!

Our one year anniversary from being in our house is coming up next week already! Do you remember way back when, when I did Braden's first photo shoot in the new house? Well, since that anniversary is coming up, I thought that I'd try my best to recreate that photo shoot...but taking pictures of a then 8 month old was a heck of a lot easier than a now 19.5 month old!! Here's some then and now...
Then & Now
Then & Now
I tried to recreate them/edit them as close as possible! That picture of Braden sitting now is the only one I could catch! You can tell that I'm closer in the new picture by the size of the baseboard...but it's not too shabby! Here's the rest of the ones I got from today..honestly it took like 2 minutes, it's all he'd tolerate! Just mostly fiddled with editing to make it look like I took more than I did!
1 Year Later
1 Year Later
1 Year Later
Same picture, but cropped:
1 Year Later
1 Year Later
1 Year Later
And the only other one I got...
1 Year Later
He sure has changed a lot, but he's still the same little boy!
sarah
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.comVisit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is soo cute. Cuuute pictures!!!

    We love sock monkeys too. King had one he wore last year and i had my grandma make him another one to fit him this year and then one for baby sister too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!! He is so cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you updated my favourite pics of him. I bought him a great hat! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with the hat, your son is totally rocking it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again, great score I'm so happy that hat still fits him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!