Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge: Red

This weeks challenge: Red

"The challenge: The challenge will be based around your children. Take or find a photo of your baby (or kid... or puppy... or kitty). Wearing red... next to red... red paint?"
Immediately this image came to mind of Braden when he was but a mere 2 weeks old on Valentine's Day! What a little bug, I miss "baby" Braden so much!! But this makes my heart happy!


The Paper Mama

sarah
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.comVisit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a handsome little man. I miss the tiny baby stage too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is way too cute. I love new squishy babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!