Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I Love About Braden

How do I love you? 
Let me count the ways,
I love you as the sun,
Loves the bright blue days.

Today is an extra-special, double blog post kind of day! Today's Toddle Along Tuesday blog hop topic is "Something You Love About Your Kid". Well...I couldn't pick just one...
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
...and those are just a few!

Please spare a few clicks to vote for us today! We're sliiiiiiipping in the rankings :)


sarah
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.comVisit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

7 comments:

  1. And I love this post! :)
    Great pics of such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how happy he makes his Poppy! Cheers me up no matter how I am feeling! "Oh HI Poppy!" sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! so sweet and I really love how your did the captions in the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such amazing pictures! I especially like the "goof" picture. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know what I love? This whole post!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an awesome post! You did a great job with the pictures!! I voted for you. :o)


    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the costume! I am dead. Seriously.

    P.S. Voted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!