Thursday, April 5, 2012

10 Weeks & Joining The Club

10 weeks down. That's 1/4 (give or take) of this pregnancy. Done. WHAT? I tested super early. I don't think I mentioned that in my original pregnancy announcement. My SIL Laura gave me some IC (internet cheapies) tests that she had left over and they are said to be really sensitive. So this is my first test, taken on February 17, 2012 which made me only 3w2d pregnant!
Pregnant With Baby #2
Then I took a FRER in the AM juuuusssst to make sure!
Pregnant With Baby #2
I cannot even describe the joy of seeing that, even faint, pink line! I didn't have as strong of a feeling that I was pregnant as last time, but I also tested SUPER early this time and waited well past a week to test with Braden. Then see what waiting about a week's difference makes? Such a darker test line!
Baby #2
So I get to join this wonderful club of pregnant ladies! My SIL Jessica is being induced today! My SIL Laura, my best friend Natalie, my friend Kathleen, and my eBFF Marie, and in no particular order, all these wonderful bloggers:
other Jill
Amy 
Sam 
Nikki 
Kristen Marie 
Leasha 
Jessie

and Mandy just had her baby boy last weekend!


So is it looking like 2012 will be another year of the baby? I'm thinking so! I knew a ton of babies born in 2010 when I had Braden too. Plus this is grandchild #10 for Jay's side, #3 for mine, and I am #10 pregnant at work right now! Also, look how big Squishy is in the evening. Blows my MIND!
Goodnight, Squishy! Next year I'll be 30!
Here is a comparison with Braden at 10 weeks, P.S. NEVER let me go that blonde again - have mercy!
10 Weeks
Are you pregnant? Please do share!
Sarah

22 comments:

  1. Everyone is pregnant!!! Seriously, not including my blogging buds I know NINE people who are KU!!! That and the visit to my OB yesterday (and seeing all the bumps) are giving me the FEVAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its hard to not have fever, isn't it! But I'm really glad that I waited!

      Delete
  2. you look so adorable!! and I agree with sarah - everyone I know is pregnant too!
    this club of yours is tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bump comparisons. It's amazing how much faster the bump shows with #2. It is fun to compare. I hope to be preggo in 2012. First gotta wean N to get my cycle back on track- boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely insane! I can't believe how much faster. But I'm also not as fit/toned this time around so my bump doesn't have to break through my abs, so to speak! Best of wishes for your future TTC!

      Delete
  4. It has been fun watching the "pregnant people" list grow and grow. like mama foosa, i'm going to have to agree, the club is tempting!! and i get jealous with every announcement! however with the way my job is [um i haven't gone back to work yet, yay childcare leave], i'm definitely waiting a few more years so i can take advantage of the process all over again. I hope to get pregnant in fall 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's best to plan it when it works best for you, I'm so glad we waited this long!

      Delete
  5. Girl, you know I'm trying! Send me some big baby vibes and I might.just.squeak into the 2012 club!!! (I can hope!) =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby I've been anxiously awaiting to see! Hoping you can join the club soon!

      Delete
  6. I'm preggo too :) Love following everyone's journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! I knew that but knew I would also forget a ton of people!!!

      Delete
  7. HOLY COW! I can't believe how much faster you are showing this time!! Well, I CAN believe it as it happened to me to...but wow! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I figure it's because I actually had nice abs last time and it was harder for the baby to "break through". This time my tummy was flat...but not toned so it just broke through faster! ;)

      Delete
  8. TTC watch for us too! Lots of bloggy babies this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! So excited to hear that, I'll be waiting for the news!

      Delete
  9. How cute are you?! Congratulations! We're in our reproductive block in school right now so it's pretty neat just thinking about all the cool things happening inside you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shucks! Yes it all happens so fast! This week (week 11) baby doubles in size. That's CRAZY!

      Delete
  10. You are so cute! So many of my blogging friends- so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! 10 weeks from pregnancy 1 to pregnancy 2 is dramatic, but you look great. BTW love that you call #2 squishy! This is what I call my monster constantly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! We jokingly called Braden "Ferris" in utero but it never stuck (long story) but we love Nemo and often call Braden Squirt, seemed to fit!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!