Monday, June 25, 2012

Review: The Cookie Mamas

I saw a tweet from my friend Shannon awhile back looking for bloggers to review her new online business that she started with her friend Paige. You see...they do for us what we don't always have time to do. Bake cookies! So, I, being the generous person that I am, offered to review some delicious cookies! Here's a little bit about The Cookie Mamas:
"Using only the finest ingredients, our cookies are sure to please even the most finicky palettes! Caramel, dark chocolate, dried cranberries, premium white chocolate and fresh local apples are just some of the delicious ingredients that you'll find in our cookies.

Our cookies are also wholesome! As mamas to two busy little boys, we care about nutrition and use organic and local ingredients wherever possible. Oatmeal, whole wheat flour, dark chocolate, dried fruits and healthy nuts are added to ensure that our cookies aren't loaded with refined and processed ingredients."
They have so many delicious flavors I would name them all but then I might drool on my keyboard and short out my laptop! But to get your taste buds craving...Banana Chocolate Chip, Cookies 'n' Cream, and Drunken S'mores to name a few!

I was sent White Chocolate Mocha cookies to review and believe me...they were as delicious as they look!
The Cookie Mamas
Soft, moist, melt in your mouth cookies! So if you're craving some gourmet cookies but don't want to bake them? Check our their virtual bakery and have Shannon & Paige bake you some fresh, homemade cookies...just like mama used to make!

Connect with The Cookie Mamas!

  
I was sent 1/2 dozen cookies to review but was not compensated otherwise. All opinions, as always, are my own!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to try them all! But I love baking...and don't really need the extra calories! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!