Friday, November 2, 2012

Ethan's Newborn Pictures

This time, I didn't hire a professional photographer to come into our home. By no means do I ever think I'm as good as one...but I figured with my nice new camera I might as well take my own pictures of him, and if I wanted a family portrait, I would set up my tripod and use my remote. I know these aren't perfect, but the baby in the pictures sure is to us!

Sweet Boy
Sweet Boy
Newborn Photos
 Newborn Photos

Newborn Photos
Newborn Photos
Newborn Photos
Newborn Photos
Newborn Photos

Newborn Photos

Can I just say I have MAD respect for newborn photographers? Holy Moses newborns are HARD to pose! I tried different softness/hardness of pillows, tried my Boppy...was having NO luck! I searched tutorials...started getting stressed...and then though. Meh! He's a beautiful boy and if he doesn't look properly positioned...that's okay! I love these photos because I took them, I did them over 2 separate sessions at my own pace. I love how his skin is wrinkly and kinda dry. What's the sense in "PhotoShopping" out what's real...you know? I love how I got pictures of him sucking his thumb, I love that I could recreate Braden's block & feet with our wedding ring pictures from his newborn session.

The tone/editing/coloring might be off...but I'm okay with that! Plus...it was free!
ECGSignature