Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas With My Family 2012

We got to spend 2 great days with my mom and celebrated Christmas with my brother, his wife and daughter and my Uncle Steve. It was really nice to have a Christmas that was not rushed with traveling, especially because of the cold weather and big dump of snow we had just received. This was the first year without my Grandma celebrating at the house with us, which was a little hard on all of us I'm sure...but we did all go over to visit her. How about I let the pictures do the talking? First I'll start off with this, which is explained in the picture...
My Family's Christmas
He calls me Stinky, I call him Ugly...we have for the longest time and we don't really mean it...it just is what it is! Brotherly and sisterly love at it's finest! One thing's for sure, Braden sure does love his Uncle Ben!


And we call this little one a dolly for a reason!
My Family's Christmas
My Family's Christmas

And time for the kids to open their presents. Did I mention there's only 3 of them? They all got spoiled rotten!
My Family's Christmas
Abby's first gifts. Cabbage Patch baby and DC shoes from us!
My Family's Christmas
Braden loved Buzz!
My Family's Christmas
Ethan slept the gift opening away in the loving arms of Uncle Steve!
My Family's Christmas
My Family's Christmas
Santa baby woke up, all the kids were in bed and sleeping by 7 and then the adults enjoyed a quite, peaceful dinner of our traditional steak and lobster! YUMMY! But not before we left out some eggnog and cookies for Santa on dishes that I decorated myself!
Then Christmas morning came and Braden came running out of his room saying "Merry Christmas!" He didn't quiiiiiiiiite understand that Santa left him presents, but it was still very cute and he was so so happy with his Cars trike and especially his Cranky Crane for his train set.
And just look at these Christmas cousins!!
Ethan was too small to have matching jams this year - next year, buddy! And yes, any Christmas Vacation fans out there, my brother is wearing his new Griswold 00 jersey!

Ben, Jess, & Abby left to go celebrate with her family and then I got my boys all dressed up so we could go visit GG.
My Family's Christmas
My Family's Christmas
Unfortunately it was bad timing all around. It was time for GG to eat lunch and for both the boys to have naps. It was a short and sweet visit and always nice to see her!
My Family's Christmas
My Family's Christmas
We just had such a wonderful Christmas celebration and hope you did too!
ECGSignature