Tommee Tippee sent me one of each of their 5 oz and an 9 oz Closer to Nature bottles. The product features are:
- Nipple mimics natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding
- Allows for easy transition between breast and bottle
- Wide neck nipple for easier latch on
- Anti-colic, anti-gas, advanced easi-vent™ valve
- BPA free and phthalate compliant
- Graduations in mls and ounces
- Hygiene cap seals the nipple for travel
I waited until he turned 6 weeks exactly as I really wanted to establish good breastfeeding first. He had taken a pacifier the week before, so I was really hopeful that he would take a bottle. Jay was really busy that week and I wanted him to have a bottle during the day, so I gave it to him myself. I wasn't sure if he would take "fake" food from the person who provides him with the "goods"...but...
These bottles are really easy to take apart and clean and we'll definitely not be needing to try any other brand! Ethan has moved beautifully from the breast to the bottle and back again! Mama's very happy to have some freedom whenever I need it! It's really nice for Daddy to participate in the odd feedings too!
Connect with Tommee Tippee
I received these products free of charge for the purposes of this review. I was not compensated in any other way, all opinions on this blog are my own.