Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just For Fun...

This is the question I get asked most often - are we having a boy or a girl? I think that we are among the minority of couples that choose to not find out the sex of their baby before birth. So I'm a little bored tonight so I thought I'd do some gender predictions online. Most of you know that I've always had a very strong feeling that this is a boy...I think actually most of my family and close friends feel it's a boy too. However...

This is a Chinese prediction chart which says we're having a girl...


Old wive's tale quiz from childbirth.org really thinks we're having a girl...

And yet another old wive's tale quiz from amazingpregnancy.com thinks we're more likely to have a girl!

But, babybpm.com still thinks we're having a boy!
This is all just for fun of course! The old wive's tales say that if you're carrying low you will have a boy, if your belly looks like a basketball, very firm and round you're carrying a boy, if your husband hasn't gained weight you're having a boy (what does THAT have to do with it!!?)...but anyways, these are all true for me so we'll just have to see exactly what is true when this baby is born. For now...only God knows!
We had our pictures done today and it was so much fun! I really, really liked our photographer, which is a good thing because we've signed her up to do our newborn, 6 month, and 1 year pictures too! We should have the disc by Wednesday so I hope you look forward to seeing them!