Friday, November 20, 2009

Making Herself at Home

I have gotten the baby's room together...for the most part. Just need to do some finishing touches and then I will post the rest of my pictures. Here is a sneak peak of the baby's room with Kihei making herself right at home. She has been sleeping in there often because we put an area rug down on the ugly green flooring #1 for comfort and #2 to try and cover it up! She really likes it...I wonder if she'll like it as much when Baby Schultz is screaming in his/her bassinet!!

Tomorrow I am getting my maternity pictures taken and I'm so excited! Mom found a lady in Strathmore that does photography and she'll travel to us, which makes it really nice and personal and very convenient for doing newborn shots too. I am absolutely loving my bump lately so I'm glad with the timing of the pictures - it'll be nice to do them before I start feeling like a whale!

Our house framing materials arrived today. We were under the impression that our flooring was supposed to have been done by now, but alas - 'tis not! Surprise, surprise. Constantly nagging people and holding their hands to encourage them to do their jobs. Hopefully next week I'll be posting pictures of the shell of our house. We've just been praying that this nice weather will hold out and it doesn't get soggy and wet or cold again! Jay was very discouraged today with all the above mentioned...so I surprised him and when he went to play Xbox as I was off to do some cleaning tonight he turned it on to find the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in the system as an early birthday present. I made him smile like a kid on Christmas and he's still playing...with Miles cuddled up in his lap! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! I think those are the same decals I got! I can't wait to see the whole thing!!

    I got to hold Rayla's little 8 week old red headed little baby boy... Brody!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!