Friday, January 1, 2010

The Baby's Room

With a lot of stuggle, even with a stud finder, Jay got the black-out blind in the baby's room up so now I can post some pictures!! It used to be the dining room, but it's just down the hall from our room so I think it'll work really well. I just love the baby jungle animals theme that I chose, and as you can see, I absolutely love giraffes!

The finished product! Decals that are peel 'n' stick, mirrors I bought at Babies R Us, our playard that we will use for bassinet/change table.


China cabinet turned into baby's closet!

My cute floppy giraffe I bought in Rosebud, a little giraffe that I got for Christmas from Katie Zak, and a little husky that I bought for baby off eBay.

Our bags are packed, we're ready to go...

Just one more thing. The last couple of days there has been an unwanted visitor sleeping in the bassinet...

Don't worry, he won't take permanent residence once there's a real baby in there. For any of you who truly know Miles, you will remember that he is baby/toddler/child phobic! I'm sure he will get used to our baby in time, but I'm definitely not worried about baby having to share his/her bed with the kitty!

1 comment:

  1. It looks so nice and cozy!! You did a great job! Now I need to get the granny room done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!