Thursday, February 18, 2010

Braden is 3 Weeks Old!

Wow, where does the time go? He's been out for 3 weeks already?? Lot has sure happened in those 3 weeks and we're all doing so well. Braden gave his mommy a wonderful gift last night, he slept for 4 hours! Longest sleep ever - especially at night! I am hoping it is due to his growth spurt. He is kind of cluster feeding in the afternoon, having lots more awake time, taking short hour long naps, and then sleeping longer at night - wayta go, my little man! Kathleen, you sure were right! He's awake way more now after his growth spurt. It sure has been nice to talk to my "been there, done that" mommy friends, they have wonderful advice to give me, and Kathleen's was spot on about this 3 week growth spurt!

I'm starting to get more into the swing of things. Sadly I hadn't Swiffer dusted or vaccumed since my mom left 2 weeks ago (whoops!) but I got all that done today and I've been keeping up with laundry and meals quite nicely! It's awesome how it's all just falling into place. I have heard from a lot of friends that becoming a mother just happens naturally, they are so right.