Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Show & Tell

Braden and I had a great day today! We went into Strathmore to pick up his newborn pictures and then I went over to the hospital for some show and tell! All the girls had wonderful things to say about Braden and I'm glad a lot of them got a chance to meet him before his baby shower...I'm sure he'll have changed a lot by then. Everyone tells me how beautiful he is...and I couldn't agree more! Here are some of my favorites, I think they turned out great!

We love you, Braden!

Our wedding rings.

Braden and his puppy Kihei (the ONLY good picture that turned out!)

Mommy kissing Braden.

Snuggles for Daddy.


I have more pictures on my Flickr page, as always! Braden went through his 3 week growth spurt, and it was a little rough on me, but we got through it! It started on the way home from Beaumont, which wasn't ideal...but he cluster fed for a good full day and finally gave me some rest at 3AM two days ago and he's been sleeping for 3 hours at a time ever since. I am looking forward to the day where he breaks his record of a 3.5 hour nap! Braden is also finally enjoying his baths now. He used to absolutely SCREAM his way through all of his nakedness, but now he is kicking his legs in the water during his nightly baths. No big plans for the rest of the week for us, we are aspiring to make it to Lisa's stagette this weekend in Chestermere at her friend's house for a visit in the afternoon before things get crazy...but we'll see how it goes!

I've had a lot of people ask me about The Diaper Dilemma and it seems to be solved! We haven't had a leaky diaper since I posted that actually. We ran out of newborn diapers and are using size 1's which are a bit big but I make sure we have a good seal! I'm looking forward to when he's big enough for me to start using my cloth diapers on him.

Well...off for some tummy time and the Olympics!