Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adventures in Solid Foods: Green Beans!

I am absolutely amazed and astounded that Braden liked green beans! I only started liking them as an adult...and with butter and salt and pepper with them! But, I figured I'd give it a try. He had his classic "ewwww" first bite but then he ate them up!

And I also decided to introduce a sippy cup today for him to practice with, with a little bit of water. Mostly, it's a new chew toy!
I bought fruits at the grocery store today, so tomorrow I'm going to make applesauce for Braden and then I have to wait a bit for the peaches and pears to ripen. Yum yum!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Timbo, can't justify a 1.5 hour round trip just to go to Safeway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Grandma is happy to be feeding Braden :)

    Love him so much...xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!