Friday, July 23, 2010

We Have Tile, People!!!

Ahhhh!!!! I love it! Braden and I spent the last two nights at Mom & Dad's...it had been way too long. Before we left our ensuite had been tiled, and we came back today and he's got the main bath, the kitchen, and half of the mudroom/laundry room done! It's looking so good and I'm so happy with the colors we chose. I was dreading picking out all of this stuff "from scratch" but I think we did a really good job with our colors!
Jay's office....har har!
Mom helped me pick out the rest of our light fixtures and faucets....it was a daunting task and I'm so glad I had help! Step by step we are getting there. The pine tongue and groove for the ceiling in the great room...is looking great, but is a big PITA from what I've heard...
Hopefully the guys can finish or get close to finishing by the beginning of next week because flooring starts!