Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet My Little...(or should I say "petit") French Friend!

When we were in Beaumont visiting mom and dad last weekend, Braden and I went to go and visit Natalie again. I had a special request to see if Lindsay could come over too and bring Marc-Andre. Marc-Andre is Natalie's first "real" nephew on her side of the family, (Braden is her honorary nephew, and we call her Auntie Natalie), and he's exactly 3 months younger than Braden. Of all my friends that have had little ones this year, there's been only 2 boys! So it was nice for Braden to see one of his little guy friends. Just look at how adorable they are, I could just eat them both up!
  "Cool hat, Marc-Andre! Maybe I could try it?"
 "I think I can get it!!!!"
 Lindsay, me, and our handsome little men!
Braden and Marc-Andre with their Auntie Natalie and cousin-to-be!
Hopefully there will be some more boys coming in the future! We need to even things out...however it is nice to have a lot of girlfriends to choose from!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!