Friday, September 10, 2010

A Day at Heritage Park

Well, this was last week (I think!??!) I can't keep my days straight! It was a gorgeous day so we decided to take advantage of it and me, Braden, Brenda, Laura, Craig, Luke, Joy, Danika, Mark, Serena, & Ella all headed to Heritage Park. The kids had a lot of fun, it wasn't a very great place to take a baby...not much for us to do, but I still had fun just getting out and enjoying the nice weather! Here's the pics...I gotta blog fast before Braden wakes up and we head to Beaumont!
Braden is all ready to go!
 I think Lukey finally met his match!
 Grandma on the ferris wheel with Danika & Serena
 Luke & Craig at the top
 Too short for the rides....so we'll just sit here and watch for now!
 The carousel was lots of fun!

The kids had a lot of fun and it was nice to enjoy what was probably the last day of summer!