Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

This past Sunday...we got more snow. So I dubbed it "Sleepy Sunday". It was really nice to have Jay home, although I'm sure he wishes he could be out in the field just finishing that last 700 acres or so that they have left to harvest. So just take a look at the nice Sunday sleepers:
Those two are just best of friends. Zoey ALWAYS goes and curls up with Kihei - even on her bed! So cute. I've always been scared to take a picture of Braden napping/sleeping because I didn't want to wake him up. But, I took a chance on Sunday and I'm glad I did. He's so precious! Here's a pic at the beginning of his nap:
And then 2.5 hours later at the tail end of his nap:
Hardly moved a muscle! I love it when he takes 2+ hour naps! Although lately they're usually 1.5 hours.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!