Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Braden is 14 Months Old!

Wow! I know I'm a day late with this post, but I worked a 12 hour day shift today so I'm allowed to be late! :) I'll just get straight to the pictures:
Even though you don't really get a good size comparison because Braden wasn't sitting last month, I can tell he's grown a lot! Everyone who picks him up lately comments on how 'solid' he's getting. He's getting a bit round in the face again but he's definitely gotten taller too. I sure hope that all the summer clothes that I got him - mostly size 18 months - will fit him! They should because they are mostly all shorts and t-shirts...but I guess we'll see. That is...if it ever gets warm enough for him to wear summer clothes! So here's our new Braden stuff:

  • WALKING everywhere now! Just started the last few days where he is walking pretty much 100% of the time.
  • Still wearing his 18 month clothes with lots of room to grow in the pants! :)
  • Still sleeping 13 hours every night!
  • Definitely not ready to drop down to 1 nap a day still, he does it the odd time but it's hard to stay up long in the afternoon
  • He is still rear-facing in his car seat and I plan on keeping him that way until he's 2 if I can, he really doesn't like the car seat that much...not a good car seat sleeper but pretty content otherwise
  • Enjoying swimming lessons still, he has his last lesson on Saturday and then we'll probably take a break from swimming until next winter, but go public swimming when we can because Strathmore has a kid pool now
  • Had his first temper tantrum when we had to take him out of his favorite new toy that Ben & Jess bought for him so he could have a bath and go to bed...it was so cute!
  • He isn't really keen on saying new words or sounds...but he sure likes to "talk" a lot!
  • He's really enjoying food again lately, his appetite went down when he was sick for a few weeks
That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure that I'll think of more things later! I'm really looking forward to having more play dates with friends that have kids the same age. He's really starting to interact with them more and it's so cute to have them all together. I still owe Trinity a birthday blog, coming soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!