Friday, March 4, 2011

Naked Baby!

I have been a bad Blogger. But I've been sooooooooooo busy! I'm working like crazy! I haven't worked this much for a long time, because I really didn't work too much when I was pregnant. It sure is different being pregnant and not when working! I had a wonderful, uneventful pregnancy, but just the extra energy and weight you have to carry around make it that much harder!

Anyways, enough of my excuses. I really don't have much to say, Braden's "little guy" is back to normal and for some reason this kid loooooooooves his antibiotics! He goes crazy for Keflex!! How many moms can say that about their kids? His eyes light up like he's getting dessert when he gets his dose after every meal! But every night before bath time I still give him about 15 minutes or so of nudey time, just to air out his bum. Those little blisters that were on his tummy are now gone, but he's getting a rash/eczema(??) to his arms and back now. It is probably from the Keflex/cold/dry weather that we've been having. It is clearing up a bit with Aveeno eczema lotion, but I bet it will go away 100% when the weather warms up and he's done his antibiotics.

It's been twins twins twins the last 2 days for us. We went to Carley's house yesterday and he played with Liam & Paige who are 8 weeks younger than him and then today Katie came over for a visit with Jordyn & Kalia, who are 2.5 years old. Here's a pic I took yesterday from my BlackBerry, and mom is working hard to find Braden one of those cars - he loved it!!
Well, that's about all for now...so much more to do but I'm wiped and going to start the going to bed process!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!