Friday, April 8, 2011

All Things Braden

I don't think Braden's ever had a period of of such fast growth and change. He went from starting to take steps a week after his birthday...to taking about 6-8 steps when we visited in Beaumont in March...to starting to run yesterday! He started walking everywhere (at least 95% walking) about a week to 10 days ago, and like I said - now he's running! So here's all things Braden in pictures.

I took these weeks ago but just haven't blogged! I got this Star Wars towel for him from Home Sense:
Something, Something, Something...Dark Side!

Haha, he looks like a little sith lord!
Something, Something, Something...Dark Side!

Something, Something, Something...Dark Side!

It's a little too big, but still very cute! Also, it's definitely not "spring" yet...I'm not holding my breath - but it's been nice enough to be outside so I put a jacket on him and he loves to walk around the deck.
Outside Fun!

Outside Fun!

We got a new BBQ so Braden really loved to "help" Jay set it up!
Helping Daddy

Helping Daddy

He has also learned how to nod and quite likes that!

And he likes to celebrate all his accomplishments!

We've also had lots of play dates too!
Play Date

If you can't read his shirt it says "Play Date? text me!"
Play Date

Carley brought her kids over, her 4 year old Meghan and her 1 year old twins Liam & Paige.
Play Date

Play Date

And we had a long, overdue visit with Zaks
Play Date

Play Date

Play Date

No, Braden! You could NOT be any cuter! :)
Play Date

He was dancing with Tessa!

Braden has also figured out finally that he can stand up in the middle of a room, all by himself. He usually crawls over to something he can pull himself up on. He also finally love love LOVES to eat pieces of fruit. He always loved the fruit taste in purees I made or in a smoothie, but he kinda turned away from the "real" thing. But now he loves strawberries, mangoes, peaches, mandarins...loves to feed himself too. He has a new found love of the outdoors, which is great. I hope the weather keeps getting nicer, we need lots of sun...and its nice to go on walks and spend some time outside with Braden.

He also finally has tooth #5. He hasn't cut a new one since Christmas, and he got the upper one on the left side by the big one (eye tooth? incisor?) I know there's more to come, but I can't see them. He's been crying when he gets up from a nap or sometimes in the morning too, because of the pain from teething. Hopefully he cuts through a few more and then can have a break for awhile.

I think that's about it for my Braden update.

1 comment:

  1. NEW BBQ JAY .... Prime rib ! oh I guess that's me who owes you !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!