Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Braden's Room - Finished!

Okay...NOW I can say that Braden's room is the first room 100% done! I just have to find a way to permanently fix the letters for his door and I'm done...but technically that's not even in his room. So anyways, here is the finished product!

This first picture is focusing on the new decals, glider moved out of the way:
Braden's Room

Monkey!
Braden's Room

Giraffe!
Braden's Room

And his room with glider in place:
Braden's Room

I'm absolutely ecstatic with these decals! I might order 1 more monkey...but Jay thinks his room is getting too busy. We'll see! Here is his window...
Braden's Room

Braden's Room

Can't wait to share his 15 month post tomorrow! :)

*Now linked up with Toddle Along Tuesday!*

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!