Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Celebrating Jessica

That pretty lady up there will be my sister-in-law in a mere 11 days! Her name is Jessica...Jess to most and Jessiqua to me (that's her black girl name - just for fun, people!) A few weeks ago we were in Edmonton to celebrate Jess's bridal shower...

Someone is so EXCITED for presents!
Jessica's Bridal Shower

Recipe keeper book that I started for her:
Jessica's Bridal Shower

Jessica's Bridal Shower

Part of the "Burrell Family Survival Kit" I made for her (tweezers to pull slivers out of Ben's carpenter hands!)
Jessica's Bridal Shower

This is Natalie, the flower girl! Won't she and Braden look so cute!
Jessica's Bridal Shower

And last but not least, Jess sporting the traditional bows & ribbons bridal shower hat. HOT!
Jessica's Bridal Shower

Jessica's Bridal Shower


And this last weekend we not only celebrated her bachelorette, but also her 24th birthday, at The Melting Pot in Edmonton. It is a fondue restaurant and it was a lot of fun!

Dadadadada-DA...TEQUILA!
Jessica's Bachelorette/Birthday

Spinach artichoke cheese fondue - to die for!
Jessica's Bachelorette/Birthday
Jessica's Bachelorette/Birthday
The meat/veggies were cooked in a veggie broth - so much more healthy than oil!
Jessica's Bachelorette/Birthday
Jessica's Bachelorette/Birthday
Jessica's Bachelorette/Birthday
I had an awesome time, I'm so glad I was included - thanks Jessica I hope you enjoyed all your pre-wedding celebrations! Almost 10 days to go!!!
 sarah