Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day Walk 2011



We spent the day outdoors in support of prostate cancer. Not terribly impressed to be trapped in the stroller!
Father's Day Walk 2011
The theme was super heros and everyone got a cape, we put "My hero is Uncle Steve" on one and make Kihei wear it.
Father's Day Walk 2011

Father's Day Walk 2011

Father's Day Walk 2011
He really enjoyed the freedom before the walk got going and ran around in the rain. (Good thing I didn't pack away his fleece-lined pants just yet!)
Father's Day Walk 2011
Father's Day Walk 2011
Then these pics were taken in the evening, we let Braden wear the cape, he wasn't sure at first, then he didn't care.
Super Braden!

Super Braden!
This is Braden doing "oh no!"
Super Braden!
Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads reading this! Jay, you amaze me every day at what an amazing father you are to our son. Braden and I love you very much!
sarah

1 comment:

  1. ... he's turning into such a little boy. making me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!