Saturday, August 13, 2011

Exciting!!!

I don't know if any of you have paid attention to my sidebar over there and noticed this:

But we are indeed going back to Maui in January! It will be our third time as a couple, the second time with our extended family (my in-laws and Laura & Craig) and our first time with Braden! We were actually supposed to be there in January of 2010 with the whole family, but we were kinda due with Braden at the time! So, as of yesterday....THE TICKETS ARE OFFICIALLY BOOKED! 


I'm very excited to go on a holiday, especially in the middle of winter when it is usually FREEZING here. But...I gotta admit I'm nervous about traveling with a toddler. We did get Braden his own seat and he will be in his car seat, which I knew (and was told) was an absolute must. Technically he could travel for free because he won't be 2 yet, but there's no way we could "make" the child sit on our laps for the 6 hour flight! It is a direct flight too, so that's a super super super bonus! I will definitely be blogging closer to the date about your traveling with a near 2 year old tips and tricks! Or you can start adding them now, if you want!

Here's some pictures reminiscing of our past trips to Maui!
Hawaii
The part of this trip that is on my must do list, is going back to Lanai to see the dolphins and spent the day on that beach and swimming in the bay! I think Braden will just love the boat ride over and everything about the trip!
sarah

2 comments:

  1. How fun and exiting! Our fist family vacation is 6 months and 5 days away. We are going to Disney World! I bet Maui is absolutely beautiful! I know how exited you are. My trip has been running through my mind every day since January! New follower from your three words hop. Hope you could stop by my blog and follow back. tootsabellarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the follow, I'll be sure to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!