Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Very Own Domain!

So some news, be it exciting or not, is that I finally bought my own domain! Which means if you look wayyyyy up at the address bar, you will notice this now:

domain
Easier for you to remember and I get my very own email account too, so please feel free to reach me at:
email

I hope you like the changes over the blog the past month or so...and I'm very willing and open to positive feedback or constructive criticism at the most! :)

One of the things I've heard from Libby at ELF Family Blog was that sometimes in Google Friend Connect on Blogger it doesn't show updated blog posts. I post almost every day, so please let me know if it's not updating. Also, thanks to all the new followers, I know I have a ton more friends/family that have read this blog from the beginning and it would mean a lot to me if you click the "Join" button on the right there with the 25 pictures of my other wonderful followers! Have a great one!
sarah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for the great post on My Very Own Domain! This is very helpful for a newbie like me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!