Saturday, August 27, 2011

Y3W: Lots of Visits!

So this mama is finally done all the work I did this August. Worked well over full-time...but I did get the best pay cheque of my life on Wednesday! But I am paying for it, I'm absolutely wiped. I just worked my last 24 hours over the last 2 days and I literally don't have one shift booked in September! 3 course days, but no shifts!

We had an awesome trip to Edmonton and we stopped to see Great Grandma (GG) on the way there
Picnik collage
Braden is such a wiggle worm that he did NOT want to sit still! I wonder how we'll fair with his 19 month (eek!) pictures tomorrow?!

He really loves to help clean...GG put him to work in her kitchen!
Picnik collage
Then we went right to Huska's to visit Natalie & Sophia and then Lindsay & Marc-Andre stopped by! We could not get any pictures of these kiddos together! They all cried when we tried to encourage make them sit on the couch together!
Braden & Sophia
Sophia
Sophia's birthday is next weekend! Marc-Andre is almost 16 months
Braden & MAC
Sophia/6083/6087531179_fb8a6987ab_z.jpg" width="640" height="427" alt="Braden & MAC">
I'm off to bed, stay tuned for more blogging about our visits and Braden's 19 month update!





sarah