As I mentioned before, I've been given blog awards from fellow bloggers, but have (quite frankly) been too lazy to write the post to accept them. So....
Thank you to Kelly-Marie from Our Footprints on the World Amanda from Our Little Men for awarding me with the Kreativ Blogger Award!
- I really don't listen to music anymore. I used to love love love going to concerts, went by the screen name "Punk Rock Princess" and had every single CD known to man...but now I just stick with what I've got and rarely download new music. Other than Michael Buble. LOVE HIM.
- I want a squishy newborn to squish. Like. Right now. But....as I've said before, waiting a bit more is best for my own sanity in the end!
- I cannot stand Jersey Shore or anything about it. How those orange-colored party animals make more money than me...for getting drunk and hooking up with people, I'll never understand.
- I love poking people. With needles at work! It's sick, really, but I think it's an essential part of being a nurse.
- I really want to learn how to sew (again). I'm hoping Santa will bring me a sewing machine.
- Jay and I had our 7 year date-iversary on December 4th...and I totally didn't even realize that until Friday :(
- I'm a big scaredy cat. My brother totrured me growing up. Hiding in closets, behind doors, you name it, and scaring the bejesus out of me. I'm a big chicken because of him.
- Libby at ELF: A Family Blog
- Ashley at The Stauffer Shenanigans
- Kristin at Our Growing Garden
- Mama G at Growing Up Geeky
- Lacey at The Southern Mommy Chronicles
- Carly at The Johnston Diaries
- Candice at The New Modern Momma
- Allie at a couple. a dog. a baby. their blog.
- Shannon at Baby Shmizz
- Sarah at It's a Vol