Thursday, January 12, 2012

Braden's Arranged Marriage

I know it's not customary for caucasian Canadian families to have arranged marriages for their children...but I'm tempted to lock this little cutie in! I mean...just look at our beautiful children grow together...
Braden & Tessa
I'm pretty sure Braden thought he was in heaven with these beautiful Zak girls playing with Thomas trains!
Girls & Trains
Playing With Trains
Platine trains with the beautiful Zak girls. He's in heaven!!
The main reason why we took over homemade lasagna and Caesar salad for supper was to meet the newest addition to their family, Baby Colton James born on December 29, 2011...one day before big sister Katie's 7th birthday!

Baby Colton & Me
Bless Jay's heart...but he just can't focus a picture sometimes! (One of the things I hate about having a nice DSLR camera, sometimes I'm the only one who knows how to use it, hence another reason why I'm not in many pictures!)
Newborn squishyness!!!

This was the new addition to Zaks (ranching, I might add) family...a long haired Chihuahua named Sadie, who tried to eat an entire Ritz cracker all at once!
Sadie
She's actually pretty nice for a little dog. I don't like teenie little dogs much...I'm a "big dog" person!

Anywho, can you see why I want to arrange this marriage? She's so cute and sweet...only 6 weeks younger than him and she comes from a good family. Plus, maybe Jamie would give us a horse as a dowry?