Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Snow Day

I can't really complain about our winter this year. We did hit a bit of a deep freeze in January, apparently, but we were in Maui...what the luck! Well, we got a decent dump of snow a few days ago so I took Braden and the dog outside to enjoy a romp in the snow.
Snow Day!
I just love the swish, swish, swish of Braden's snow pants as he ran through the snow!
Braden Snow Day
Kihei
Kihei Snow Day
Snow Day!
Kihei kisses....
Snow Day!
Snow Day!
She wouldn't leave what she feels is her safe zone with our invisible fence...not a bad thing!
Snow Day!
Snow Day!
Snow Day!
Braden had lots of fun climbing and crawling in the snow too.
Snow Day!
Snow Day!
Snow Day!
Taz is over all.the.time now!
Snow Day!
Snow Day!
Okay, so we've had our snow days, March is tomorrow....can it be spring now?

4 comments:

  1. I would LOVE some snow. It already feels like early Spring here. I guess that's nice, but I missed out on a real winter this year.

    I love your home. It looks so so cozy :).

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready for spring here too!
    We had thunderstorms last night... in February! There was actually a tornado spotted!! Then today its FREEZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are getting a little bit of snow today too. Must be something to do with that extra day we have today or something! Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my winter but I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!