- Post the rules.
- Post a photo of yourself & 11 random things.
- Answer the questions set for your in the original post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter & tell them that you've tagged them.
- I.need.coffee. in the morning. Pretty much don't try to talk to me unless I have a cup o' joe in my hot little hands. Also, I didn't start drinking coffee consistently until I had Braden!
- Part of me would love to live in a big city with all the hustle and bustle and the convenience of being so close to everything...but I would never trade my quiet, country life for it!
- I would love to pursue photography as a mini-side-career only for close family and friends, but I'm too scared, I lack confidence to do it.
- I think I have small feet for my height. I'm 6'1" and I have size 10 feet. I know lots of girls shorter than me with bigger feet...this makes me happy!
- We only had 1 boy name when we were pregnant with Braden, so when we get pregnant again, I have NO CLUE what we are going to do if we have another boy!
- I am so stinkin' excited for The Hunger Games to come out in the theatres at the end of the month I could squeal! This is probably the most captivating book I've ever read, could hardly put it down and Jay read the whole series in about 5 days when we were in Maui.
- My brother and SIL are a few weeks away from becoming parents and I hate that they live 3 hours away, I really want to have a great bond & relationship with my niece!
- I can't find the time for reality TV anymore. I used to be an American Idol, Bachelor, you name it addict, but now I just stick to my comedies and that's more than enough TV for me! Buuuut I'll probably watch Dancing With The Stars when it starts!
- I am scared of having a baby girl. I want one, one day...I really do, but I am SUCH a boy mom and have always found girls (of all ages) to be whiny and needy, sorry...that's the truth!
- I want to be a perfectionist, but it stresses me out to no end. I want to have the perfect house: clean, tidy, laundry done, decorated...but it just ain't happening and I'm slowly learning to accept this and be okay with it!
- Even if I won the lottery, I would still work. As much as I complain about it, I really do love my job and being a nurse! I could not imagine me doing any other career.
Questions from Ashley:
1. Salty or sweet, which is your snack vice?
Actually, my sweet tooth is diminishing, definitely salty as of late!
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started as a way to keep my family and friends updated on my pregnancy and my eBFF Marie was a big inspiration to start blogging and again. Now it has turned into a way to meet wonderful new friends and even make a bit of moola!
Call me lame...but I don't really have one! But in spirit of my favorite show EVER, which I know Ashley, Laura, Natalie, & Jess appreciate...
- Johnny Depp
- Ryan Gosling
- Matthew McConaughey
- Josh Duhamel
- David Beckham
*Update: For those of you who don't know what this is in reference to...CLICK HERE & THEN CLICK HERE!*
I don't wear jewellery. I love the idea, but I'm a horrible accessorizer. I wear my wedding set on a regular basis and that's about it. I have lots of sentimental pieces I love. Like my "Mom" necklace Jay gave me after Braden was born.
Ha! What movie can't I? All the Austin Powers, any Will Ferrell movie, and now pretty much any Disney movie and Thomas...sigh!
I can't think of one specific one! I loved the block we grew up on. Had 3 wonderful girls to play with and one of them is still one of my best friends!
7. Where did you last vacation at?
Maui! Bet you're sick of hearing about it!
8. What blog makes you smile when you read it?
I have so many favorites but Libby's blog always makes me smile and laugh!
9. Last concert you went to?
Josh Groban with Laura, it was great!
10. Favorite comfort meal?
My (which is my Mom's recipe) lasagna!
Sorry if I offend anyone, but these sayings drive me nuts:
- "Just sayin'"
- "oh hai"
- "cray cray"
And my questions for the people I am tagging:
- If you could have any career/job in the world, what would it be?
- What are your daily website/blog visits/reads?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Where is your favorite place(s) to shop for clothes?
- If you had to give up one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Most of you are mommies or mommies-to-be...if you had the entire day to yourself, what would you do?
- What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What's your biggest source of procrastination other than reading my blog? :)
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?