Friday, March 2, 2012

#febphotoaday The Challenge Continues!

Sure I'll do #febphotoaday too!
#febphotoaday 1-4
1: Your view today - Shower baby
2: Words - My journal
3: Hands - Me & Laura in Maui 2008
4: Stranger - McD's for lunch
#febphotoaday 5-8
5: 10AM - A sicky, sucky Braden
6: Dinner - Braden's supper of which he did not eat one bite
7: Button - Sponsor buttons
8: Sun - On the way to work
#febphotoaday 9-12
9: Front door - Love my entryway
10: Selfie - At Chuck E. Cheese (glass of tokens, not beer)
11: Makes you happy - Newborns (Keri's son Brayden)
12: Inside my closet - I'll let you guess!
#febphotoaday 13-16
13: Blue - Braden's jammies, didn't even plan it that way
14: Heart - Valentine's cupcake at work
15: Phone - BlackBerry, gone for good now!
16: New - Zip up from Costco
#febphotoaday 17-20
17: Time - To get out of bed and go to work
18: Drink - Thailand cocktail
19: Somthing I hate: When the dog whines to be walked
20: Something I ate - Disgusting hot dog, yummy strawberry banana julius
#febphotoaday 21-24
21: Fave pic of me - Newborn Braden
22: Where I work - tiny triage
23: Shoes - Braden's new Thomas Jibbitz for his Crocs
24: Medicine cabinet - In my case, drawer
#febphotoaday 25-28
25: Green - Roley
26: Night - Where I sleep
27: Something I ate - home made chicken noodle soup
28: Money - An old Canadian dollar bill
#febphotoaday 29
29: What I'm listening to - Braden waking up on the monitor.

Time for March! Play along and join me @hellonurse182 on Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you put them all together in a post like that. I missed a couple of days, or else I would do the same. Maybe for March! Keep me accountable. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!