Sunday, March 11, 2012

Perfectly Spring?

Oh I'm a Canadian girl. An Albertan girl. I have been all my life. I know it is too early for spring, but this past weekend we've had record breaking high temperatures! It got up to +14C or close to it and the seasonal temperatures are usually around 2 degrees C! So Braden finally got to enjoy his birthday present Thomas Power Wheels on the deck!
Out on the Deck

Fun Outside
 IMG_0684
IMG_0697
Everyone was having fun outside!
IMG_0685
Well....almost everyone!
 IMG_0699
IMG_0700
IMG_0701
No animals were harmed in the making of this blog post.
IMG_0711
Mom was here for the weekend
IMG_0729 

IMG_0732
IMG_0758
IMG_0733
I am loving this picture of him...this is Braden's version of a ride-on lawnmower I guess...
Playing Outside

IMG_0769
IMG_0771

IMG_0772
IMG_0760

Kihei Photostrip
And then some play time on the slide!
Playing Outside on the Slide
IMG_0720
I'm quite certain this beautiful weather isn't here to stay for too long, but while it is, we're outside playing on the deck every afternoon! There's always a spring blizzard (or 2) in our forecast before spring really settles in...but we can only hope!
Poppy The Crazy Hat Lady

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Allie! That means a lot, especially coming from you!

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! He is just too adorable! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again, hope you had a great week too!

      Delete
  3. Miles looks evil in that last picture of him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Miles feels evil. First "child" syndrome! Jealous that he has to share us with Kihei, Gus, AND Braden! So resentful!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!