Since I don't get to give my readers a gender reveal post...I thought I'd do a gender predictions post to see what the Chinese and the old wives tales have to say!
Chinese Prediction #1:
• your baby's heartbeat is higher than 140 beats per minute
• you're carrying all out front (for now anyway!)
• you're carrying low/high - the verdict is still out on this one...sometimes I feel higher, sometimes lower!
• you suffered from morning sickness in your first trimester♠♠
• you crave salty food or protein, such as cheese and meat - but I also crave sweet at times too
• your feet become cold more quickly than before you were pregnant - they're the same, always cold
• your skin becomes dry - but it didn't with Braden
• you combine your age at the time of conception with the number of the month you conceived and the resulting number is even
• your hair thinner and dull
• you are more moody
• you're asked to show your hands and you present them palms up
• you lie on your right side when sleeping - but I always do....
• you eat a clove of garlic and the smell seeps out of your pores - uhhh....not sure on this one!
• your previous child's first word was "dada" - don't they all say that first?
So I guess that's 6 for girl and 5 for boy at this time.
And some more heart beat prediction fun from my two ultrasounds:You can also put your vote in on the little poll I've got going on on the sidebar over there ------> And another super fun thing about not knowing the gender is that it makes baby pools SO much fun! Keep your eyes peeled, I'll post a baby pool for this one probably around 36 weeks!