I love to cook. But when I'm stuck in a rut, like I am right now after cooking so much during harvest, I really don't like it or look forward to it! I like my meals to be flavorful and exciting...and I like trying new things! Club House has these new Flavourful Recipe Mixes that seemed like the perfect solution to my cooking rut. They have 6 brand new mixes to try:
- Flavourful Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne
- Flavourful Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken
- Flavourful Hickory BBQ Ribs Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Lemon Thyme Pork Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Tuscan Chicken Recipe Mix
- 1 package Club House Flavourful Hickory BBQ Ribs Recipe Mix
- 2 packages pork ribs (your choice of cut!)
- 1 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350
- Stir together Club House mix with ketchup - let stand 15 minutes
- Place 1/4" water in a roasting pan with a rack
- Baste ribs all over (~2/3 cup)
- Place on rack, meat side up and cook for 1 hour, covered
- Turn ribs and cook for 1 more hour
- Turn ribs meat side up, baste, and cook for another 20 minutes
Win! Club House is generously offering a Club House prize pack and a $50 gift card to get you started to one of my readers!
How To Enter All you have to do is go to the Club House website and tell me which recipe mix & recipe you'd love to try first! Just leave me a comment saying so and then you can fill out the rest of the Rafflecopter widget for more entries (if you don't see the widget, click the "Read More" link)! This giveaway is for Canadian residents only.
While this does not count as an official entry, I would really appreciate if you could spare 2 extra clicks to vote for us while you're here!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure – I am participating in the Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes Blog Tour by Mom Central Canada on behalf of McCormick. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.