Thursday, September 27, 2012

Babies, Babies, Babies

I swear, you guys...if I wasn't pregnant and due in 5ish weeks...I'd be aching for a baby right now! Melissa just had her 2nd baby girl and there's too many others in the blogosphere to even mention on here that have welcomed newborns in the last few weeks and/or are due in the next few weeks. I also have a few babies in my life and I got to see them all this week. Ladies...start your ovaries!
6.5 Weeks


6.5 Weeks
6.5 Weeks
First up was Blake. He just turned 7 weeks old (what!?) but he was 6.5 weeks when these pics were taken. He's so alert and was fascinated by his play mat and the musical star, just like Braden was at that age! Jay used to call it "baby TV"!

Next we headed to Ben & Jess's and we got to visit Abby! She's now 5.5 months old and is loving her solid foods! I just love how expressive her little hands are in some of these photos.

Abby Eats CarrotsAbby Eats Carrots
Oh I love her and wished they all lived closer! My best friend Natalie had her 2nd baby on August 31 and I got to meet Reid Andrew, 3 weeks old!
Reid Andrew Huska
 Sophia & Reid
I love that picture of big sister Sophia loving on her new baby brother! Makes me REALLY excited to meet Squishy in the next 5-6 weeks or so!

Are there lots of babies in your life right now too?

P.S. Pretty please keep voting for us, we're still in the top 50...but barely! Okay...I'll stop shamelessly asking now and rely on you to remember now every day! ;)
 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

ECGSignature