Enter...Rockin' Green Soap! I decided there would be no harm in trying a bag to see if it was really all it was cracked up to be on the reviews I had read. The verdict? YES! It is worth every penny and then some. It is true, as they fully state, that it may take awhile to get rid of the old detergent and fully reap the benefits of Rockin Green, but their easy-to-read instructions right on the bag make it SO simple.
How To Use For Day to Day Washings
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah...yummy...
- Dump your diapers inot the washer and do a rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. (if regular clothing, skip this step).
- Add the detergent and do a wash cycle. Use 1-3 tbsp per load (those with soft water or HE machines may need less detergent to get their clothing clean, so adjust accordingly!)
- Double rinse.
- Fill your washer with water and 3 tbsp (may need less for soft water/HE machines) of Rockin' Green along with your diapers or clothing.
- Let soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap.
- Tip: Repeat this process any tiem you need a good deep cleaning. If you have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. Those with hard water may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
Rockin' Green isn't just for cloth diapers. Here is some more information on the product from their website:
Rockin’ Green is an award-winning manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning products designed to make cleaning easier and greener. Most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent formulated for use on all fabrics and especially useful on cloth diapers, Rockin’ Green produces detergents for hard, soft and normal water conditions (known as Hard, Soft and Classic Rock varieties).I live in the country and we have hard, well water. I love that there is a specific formula just for the kind of water I have. Don't know what formula to order? Rockin' Green can help! You can order water quality test strips for only $0.60 or refer to their map to see what they recommend for the area you live in. Also? They have phenomenal customer service and will fire you back an email or a Tweet in no time!
Rockin’ Green also carries Funk Rock, a first-of-its kind natural ammonia bouncer, and Melody, an odor-neutralizer and air freshener home spray. With the exception of Funk Rock, all products come in seven natural scents, such as Mighty Mighty Marshmallow, Earth Wind & Orchids, Rage Against the Raspberry, and Bare Naked Babies (unscented).
They also care specific products for washing your mama cloth and pet beds & toys and sell laundry accessories and yummy diaper pail & air fresheners.
Win! The wonderful people at Rockin' Green Soap have generously offered one of my readers a full size 45/90 loads bag in your choice of formula & scent!
Buy! Head on over to the Rockin' Green shop and order some to try yourself! If you make a purchase, you get 25 extra entries in this giveaway.
How to enter! This is a Rafflecopter giveaway. The first two entries are mandatory and then the rest will be unlocked. Go to the Rockin' Green Soap website and leave a comment telling me which scent you would like to try and then go like them on Facebook. If you do not see the widget below please click the "Read More" link to enter. (Please let me know if there are broken links or if you're having any other problems!
a Rafflecopter giveaway