Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our Little Bumpkin!

Well, I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to post these! Jay was watching the Flames game, so I took the opportunity to upload the pictures we took today. This ended up working really, really well! I bought some washable paint and and looked at some pictures online, and away I went! Everyone really seemed to enjoy it, so I'm glad that I did it. Jay's parents even thought it was a shirt! They had no idea that it was painted on. I love dressing up for Halloween, so since we didn't go out this year, I'm glad that Jay encouraged me to still "dress up". He said to me today, "even though we aren't going out, you could still dress up and we'll take some pictures!" I thought it was very sweet of him! Did you know that 5 years ago today we met on a pub crawl?! Who would have thought that 5 years later we would be married, with a baby on the way, sitting at home and watching Hockey Night in Canada, instead of out partying! ;)
So I hope you enjoy the pictures, there more (as always) on my Flickr page (link is on the right column of this page!)