Sunday, November 8, 2009

Corb Lund & The Hurtin' Albertans!

So awhile back I said to Jay, "hey! When's Corb coming to town again? He put on such a great show when we saw him last!" We saw Corb Lund & The Hurtin' Albertans for my birthday a couple of years ago and it was great! So we got to see them again last night at the Stampede Corral. We almost didn't end up going because Jay hasn't been feeling very well, but he decided to "suck it up" and I'm really glad he did because we had a fun date night!

I really wish we could have been on the floor like the last time, but there were no seats I didn't think that I'd be wanting to stand up for hours on end at a concert being 29 weeks pregnant! But it turns out I didn't want to sit down in an uncomfortable seat for hours on end either! Luckily the people sitting next to us felt more squished than us and decided to leave a bit early, so I shuffled over a seat and got to stretch out my legs! We did leave a bit early anyway, the acoustics were horrible and we were both pretty uncomfortable still as I've said.

So anyways, we're headed off to church now, but then we're packing up the to a place where I once called home for 8 months of my life - Wainwright! We're taking the dog with us and it's Grandpa Graham's memorial service tomorrow in Saskatchewan.

2 comments:

  1. 29 weeks!!! You're almost there Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, just think by next weekend I'll have 10 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!