Friday, November 6, 2009

It's that time...

To nest!
It started today. I've been thinking for the last few weeks that I want to get the baby's room ready so it's done, and out of the way before I get too big, uncomfortable, and tired to do it! Plus, I want to decorate for Christmas, and figure that after I clean up after Christmas...then it will be time to rest and relax and not worry about cleaning. For those of you who know our little, old farm house...we're turning the dining room (of all places) into the baby's room! Our bedroom is on the main floor, and the dining room is just down the hall, past the bathroom, from our bedroom. Since we seldom use the dining room, we figured it'd be a great place to have all the baby's stuff.

I did a lot of stuff an almost 29-weeks-pregnant woman shouldn't do today...but I moved the piano out of the dining room and into the living room (it did have some wheels!) and put the dining room table into the kitchen. Then I cleaned all the walls in the dining room with TSP (I'm hardcore) and gave the floor and baseboards a good scrub. Ick, I'm tired just thinking about it again! Needless to say, my hard work paid off and the dining room is now ready to be transformed into the baby's room. I'll have some before and after pictures when I'm all finished.

Speaking of tired...I'm going to have a snooze before I work my night shift tonight! Have a great weekend!