Monday, November 2, 2009

Every 2 Weeks?!?

Jay and I had a busy day in Drumheller today. I went and had my 28 week glucose tolerance test done at the lab to check for gestational diabetes. Please say a little prayer for me that I do not have gestational diabetes, because I don't know if I can survive 12 weeks without sugar!! Everyone has told me that the drink they give you is absolutely horrible and that they can hardly bear to drink it...but it tasted just like orange Fanta that I loved in Thailand! See how bad that is - how much I love my sugar! Anyways, I just couldn't believe it when we left the doctor's office today because I'm at the stage in my pregnancy where he wants to see me every 2 weeks, vs. the every 4 weeks I've been seeing him thus far! We really are on the home stretch! Then I had my monthly chiropractor's appointment and we stopped in to talk to a guy about flooring for our house. We found hardwood we absolutely love, and the best part is, is that it's on sale until the end of the year - woohoo! That's a word we have yet to hear in this house building process: SALE!

Jay took this picture this morning of Kihei sleeping in her new igloo! Just perfect for a husky, and I had to share!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Every 2 weeks already! Yay! I love Kihei's kennel!

    I want to come down for a visit when we get home from Mexico, so let me know what weekend will work. Man, I'm going to get home, turn around and it's going to be Christmas. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not yuck! Exciting times - just think all the much closer to becoming a grandma! I love her new kennel too...now if Taz would just stop stealing her mattress from her! I think he even peed on it yesterday - ewwww!!

    Probably the 28th/29th works good for you to come down. I do my maternity pictures the 21st!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!