Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Upwards and Onwards!

Well, we got great news last night at 6:00 PM on the dot! My BlackBerry gave me a buzz that I had an email and it was our building permit! (We had a bit of a hiccup in our building plans, which was okay by our account! But we kinda forgot to get this permit which was holding us up from moving forward from our foundation...builders weren't too impressed - oops!) Anywho, I applied right away for our foundation inspection so hopefully they can keep building by the end of the week. We also had our public hearing for the redesignation of our land (which was 1.5 + years in the making!) today. There shouldn't be a problem passing that through, so we can hopefully officially apply for subdivision tomorrow. I just thought I'd post some pictures to see how far we've come already.

Our well being drilled last summer.

Our big hole! The excavation.

The foundation!
Hopefully lots more updated pics of house progress to come!