Monday, November 16, 2009

Earlier on in my pregnancy when I was just starting to show, Jay and I watched Madagascar 2 and the male hippo Moto Moto was flirting with Gloria the female hippo and she asked him why she liked him. He replied, "I like you're cuz your chunky....I like you cuz you're round!" So I got a girly grin on my face and looked at Jay and asked him why he liked me and he simply replied, "I like you cuz you're round!" Which, as it turns out, is a very good thing because I keep getting rounder and rounder!!! Sometimes I still can't believe it when I look down and see this big round tummy staring back at me. Just take a look at these pictures, and you'll see what I mean:


6 weeks pregnant at the end of May...
30 weeks pregnant yesterday!
I think my hair has changed as much as my belly has this pregnancy! But you can see what I mean! I had a really great day today, I had my every 2 weeks appointment today and everything is tickety boo! Baby's heart rate remains around the 150's as it always benn for all of you who believe in old wive's tales about baby's heart rates predicting gender. My fundal height has always been 2 cm behind what I should be, but I'm not worried at all and if it means I don't have to give birth to an 8 or 9 pounder...all the power to me! Dr. Maseka couldn't believe that we're 3/4 of the way done and he said what he has said to me since my 5 week appointment: "I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other!"

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!