Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Wonderful Hubby

We had a very busy, productive day yesterday, so when Jay was in Strathmore he decided to surprise me and bring me home flowers!! I was feeling a little blue the day before, especially with all the changes my body has been going through, so it was such an appreciated gesture to bring me home flowers! Jay's a wonderful husband, but I honestly haven't gotten flowers since I had a really bad day because one of the surgeons made me cry when I first started in the peds OR...which was a good while ago! He's so thoughtful and remembered my favorite flowers - sorbonne lilies - which was our wedding flower. A beautiful bouquet of pink flowers!


I love you very much, Jay...I look forward to all the changes that are yet to come!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!