Sunday, December 20, 2009

35 Weeks Down...35 DAYS to go!


Pregnancy Glitter Graphics from dolliecrave.com

I can honestly still relate to the glitter graphic I found. I truly love being pregnant...but I can't believe I have only 35 days left! Yes, my friends...I did type in DAYS. And that's assuming I deliver on my due date, which I most likely will not, the stats are that only 5% of women actually deliver on their due date. This is something I've been very excited about now that we're getting closer - when will this little one actually make want to make an entrance into this world? It seems most of my friends and family deliver very close to their due date or go over by 5 days at least. Of course this has nothing to do with me, but I am definitely curious to see as to when we will get to meet this little one. Jay has predicted I will be late, his exact words were: "It's a Schultz...it's going to be late!" I feel that I will deliver on my due date (I'm going with the odds against me), Jay's parents hope I can deliver as late as possible as they'll be in Maui from January 12th - February 3rd. In just 2 more weeks I will be full term at 37 weeks, so anytime after that would be just fine with me! It seems like everyday I go on my pregnancy group message board we have another January baby born. And a lot are singletons that are completely healthy, as women due on January 1st are 38 weeks 3 days gestation. Lots of the girls have had to be induced already for various health reasons, but all the babies are doing really well which is very reassuring.

P.S. Only 5 days until Christmas, and 2 until we head to Edmonton!!!