Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Pool & Happy News!

On my pregnancy message board today I found out about this really cool site where I can host a baby pool so people can guess baby's gender, birthday, weight, and length. I hope you'll join in the fun and take a guess. No grand prize, just bragging rights! No baby news other than we only have 5 days until our due date and that I have my next appointment this Friday.

In other news, we went into Strathmore today had some lunch, and then talked to our kitchen guy at Home Hardware. I am getting my dream kitchen and I am so so so excited about it! Glad that we can get as much done before baby comes as possible. I also treated myself to a pre-delivery pedicure and Jay stocked up on some ready to eat dishes from M&M Meats...I wonder why on Earth he would do that?? ;)

Some more great news that I have to share is that one of my girlfriends, Marie, who was due with me in January had her baby on Monday and I'm so, so happy for her! We became friends back in April before either of us became pregnant and we were able to share this whole experience together online. Very happy for you and I can't wait to hear the story and see the pictures of your new baby girl Olivia!