Monday, January 18, 2010

No One Ever Could Have Guessed That...

...if Katie hadn't told us! Hehe! We went over to Zak's on Saturday evening and Katie is in kindergarten now so she wanted to practice her writing. So she was running between Jay and I and writing us messages, it was very cute! We had a really nice time visiting with them.

So this is our house as of today. It was a beautiful +5 with no wind, so Jay and I enjoyed a nice, long walk together and then drove over to the house to take some pictures. They started the roof for the garage and are making more progress on the roof for the house. Yes, yes...we know it looks massive. It's amazing how much a walk-out and a deck make your house look huge! At the HomExpo we did end up buying a soaker tub and I can just picture our bathroom in my head right now and I'm so excited. I have been a big fan of taking baths lately and I can't see that changing anytime soon, especially when I have a 6 foot tub that I can actually stretch out in!
Back of the house.
Just took it easy again today and got some scrapbooking done. I definitely won't get all the stuff done that I'd hoped to before baby comes, but I'm making progress. Tomorrow we're heading into Strathmore to talk to Home Hardware about our kitchen, and I'm excited about that too. I think I will get a pre-labour pedicure too...gotta have nice toes for labour, right? I just got off Skype with Jay's parents in Maui and it sounds like they're all having a wonderful time! Well, I guess that's about all for now...