Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm Nesting Again...

We actually slept in until 10 today by some miracle! But that didn't stop me from going into full nesting drive. This is what I did today:
  • 4 loads of laundry, folded and put away! (Including really weird things that I never usually would wash on a regular basis like pillow covers, the shower curtains [they get rust stains from the water], and even the dog's bed)
  • Cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes
  • Dusted the house and vacuumed, which isn't out of the ordinary, but I used my Dyson hose and got into all the little nooks and crannies like behind our nightstands and the windowsills, etc.
  • Cleaned the bathroom
  • Organized all my clothes, put away maternity clothes that don't fit, etc.
  • Making Italian sausage penne for supper and taking it over to Zak's!
I'm pretty tired, but we'll have supper with Zaks, watch a movie, and just relax together. Robyn is 31 weeks pregnant or so, if I'm not mistaken so hopefully we can just put our feet up and enjoy some visiting.

I guess we'll see if this proves to be true...

Also some good news is that our roof has been started! The crane was out all day yesterday and this is how much they got done. Hopefully the weather holds out (which it's supposed to) and they can just get it all done next week!

2 comments:

  1. Well you certainly put your mother to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny because I went into MAJOR nesting mode today too!! Cleaned all morning! Such a strange urge out of no where! Hopefully it means something! Let's do this thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and leave a comment! I reply to all my comments so come back and take a look or subscribe to responses!